December 29, 2022 – Los Angeles: Earlier this year, Artists For a Better World International wrapped up accepting submissions for our 2022 global Call for Mail Art, which was launched last year. April 15 was the deadline for this year’s submissions, which is also the annual date for World Art Day.
Afterward, over the summer and fall, four 60-second cable TV spots were broadcast on Our Ventura TV, featuring some of the 2022 Mail Art selections from around the world. Click the following links to see the TV spots.
- 2022 Featured Mail Art Selections (1of4)
- 2022 Featured Mail Art Selections (2of4)
- 2022 Featured Mail Art Selections (3of4)
- 2022 Featured Mail Art Selections (4of4)
In August, we launched our 2023 Call for Mail Art, which has a deadline for next April 15th. Be sure to submit your own Mail Art!
Also in August, we unveiled the latest iteration of our new website, which has gone through a number of changes in the past 22 years.
Of course, every four weeks we feature a new poem of the month from global poets.
Finally, a number of new articles were added.
It’s fitting to restate at this close of this year that Artists For a Better World International is open to artists and art enthusiasts of all races, religions, nationalities, creeds and cultures who share our 3 beliefs:
- We believe in a world where good morals are valued
- We favor art that inspires and helps make the world a better place
- We support artistic and social improvement programs that are making positive changes in society
Visit our “About” page to learn more and keep creating!